Saturday, June 1, 2013

Waiting...

So I'm just sitting in my room waiting for the boyfriend to head over because we're going to Cabramatta to buy me some chicken and pork buns for work!!! Just watching stylesuzivlogs whilst I wait for him and thought I'd take a selfie whilst I wait!!! So here it is:

 What I'm wearing:
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser for Combination Skin
2. Benefit Porefessional
3. Ben Nye Matte Foundation in Warm Olive used as concealer
4. Garnier BB Cream for Normal/Dry skin in Medium
5. MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Medium Dark
6. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
7. Benefit Coralista Blush
8. Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
9. Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in waterproof
10. Sexpresso eyeshadow for my eyebrows from the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette 

No comments:

Post a Comment