Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Real Techniques!

SO EXCITED!!!

I just recently activated my Paypal account and I've been purchasing and browsing online for a few items and the recent items I have just ordered are from Real Techniques. Now, for those of you who follow beauty guru's on youtube then I'm sure you have all heard of the make up brush line called Real Techniques created by Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo. I've heard many people rave about these brushes but mostly from Tanya Burr of Pixi2woo. If you haven't heard of these girls definitely click on my links and check them out and subscribe! All three of them are amazing at what they do.

Here are a few pictures of the brushes I decided to order from iherb.com:
Expert Face Brush $8.99

Core Collection $17.99

Eye starter set $17.99

Travel Essential $17.99
disclaimer: all photos are taken from the Real Techniques website

No comments:

Post a Comment