Friday, May 24, 2013

MAC COSMETICS

My recent MAC purchase (if only I lived in America then I would by so much more!) I bought these items at the MAC counter at Parramatta Myer. You can also purchase on the MAC Cosmetics website & they also offer free shipping for purchases over $100 . . .
 These are my first ever Mac lipsticks I won. From the left we have "Girl About Town" (Amplified Creme) $36. Now the camera doesn't do the colour justice, but this is an amazing vibrant fuchsia colour, which I think everyone can pull off! It goes on so smoothly and VERY pigmented. And the next one is "Brave" (satin finish) $36, which is more of a nude and falls in the muted pinky-beige tone. This also applies very easily and as all MAC lipsticks these two also have that vanilla scent to them, which I love . . .because I love me some Vanilla...hahaha
1. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in the shade "Medium Deep" = $47
2. MAC lipstick BRAVE (satin finish) = $36
3. MAC lipstick GIRL ABOUT TOWN (amplified creme) = $36
4. MAC Mineralise concealer in NW30 = $38
5. Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC40 = $54
6. MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved = $32
7. MAC Eye Khol in Smoulder = $32

You can also purchase MAC from the following websites:

Til next time . . stay tuned!

Love you guys

xoxo


disclaimer: all photos are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment