Monday, November 21, 2011

YES YES YES, 4S!

FINALLY I JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF THE IPHONE 4 S! This is the first time that I've owned an iphone, so I was soooo excited when my mum surprised me with this! She said she got it for me as a birthday present but she decided to give it to my really early! THANKS MUM, I LOVE IT! Here are a few pictures of it:

So far, I have not come across any problems with it. I've downloaded quite a few apps already.....if you guys know of any other ones I should have on my iphone leave a comment below! hehehehe I like to be kept entertained! FYI: I bought my iphone case from a store called morning glory, originally it came with two bunny ears on top of the phone case, but my bf and dad said it looked too immature, so I decided to chop it off! I wish I took a picture of it before hand! But I think I'll be heading back there to purchase the blue version, so I will show you guys that once I purchase it!

That's all for today folks! Blog SOOON!

dearestjoy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. fruit ninjaaaa!
    doodle jump!
    monster dash!
    hahah they're all games :p

    but instagram is also a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete