Monday, November 21, 2011

M.I.A

Hey bloggers!

I know I've been away for a really long time but I've just been so busy concentrating on finishing my last year of uni! I'm officially a registered nurse! Yeah boyy! That's one achievement I'm definitely proud of, 3 years of hard work! The only thing that sucks about UTS, is that your graduation is the following year, so I officially graduate sometime between Feb - March. So I'm definitely back and will try to blog a lot more . . . . however during the time I've been away I've definitely been hauling a lot of things! So I apologize in advance for the continuous blogs that I will be posting! Hopefully you will enjoy reading my next few blogs as well as enjoy looking at the pictures!

Anyways I'm off to go and edit some of the blogs right now....

                                  soo stay tuned!

dearestjoy
xoxo
p.s - I'll just leave you with a recent luvo! heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment