Wednesday, November 23, 2011

decisions, decisions, decisions...

Picture taken from here

So my 21st birthday is coming up on the 1st of December & I told myself that I wouldn't do anything to celebrate it, except for an intimate family dinner. However, since the date is nearing, I've decided to organise a dinner (definitely nothing big) or a BBQ on the 3rd of December. This is where I got into a pickle, I have no idea where to celebrate my birthday....there are just so many freaking options to choose from.

If any of you guys are from Sydney, please offer me some suggestions of restaurants or parks that I should celebrate my birthday. Keep in mind I will most likely have about 10 - 15 people attending (hopefully, anyways).

Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Takecare

dearestjoy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment